This morning we woke up to some madness, but more of that to come. Let's catch up!
Last night, Stu and I met my mom, dad and brother, Holt at Oceanaire to celebrate Holt's birthday. His birthday was actually on the 12th, but being away at school, we weren't able to celebrate then. Since he's home for the weekend, we took advantage.
Last night, Stu and I met my mom, dad and brother, Holt at Oceanaire to celebrate Holt's birthday. His birthday was actually on the 12th, but being away at school, we weren't able to celebrate then. Since he's home for the weekend, we took advantage.
| Stu and I after the delicious meal |
![]() |
| Me and the Birthday Boy |
![]() |
| Holt blowing out the candles on his Birthday Creme Brulee |
![]() |
| The spread |
![]() |
| Close-up of the Cupcakes - my favorite. Crave. |
![]() |
| The guests (most of the guests) |
![]() |
| The diaper cake - Susan's boyfriend Bradley even tied the tie. |
![]() |
| The shower gifts - aren't they adorable? Really tasty too. |
![]() |
| Goofy picture with me and the hostesses |
Back to our drama this morning.
We noticed yesterday after work yesterday that our AC wasn't cooling down properly. We typically set it up to 79-80 when we leave the house and then turn it cooler when we get home. Very responsible - trying to be efficient and save money. Might not have been a great idea.... Our AC is currenly showing this:
If you've ever been nine months pregnant, you will know feels more like 150 degrees. At least. So this is how I spent my night and how I am able to still be sitting in this house...It's blowing on me full blast.
Finally...A Jack update. At my last doctor's appointment, I had only dilated another 1/2 cm, and I am 70% effaced. We decided to induce on Wednesday, April 27 if little man has not made an appearance by then. So I've pre-registered at the hospital, paid all the hospital bills and now....we wait. I'm quite uncomfortable so Wednesday can't come quick enough. My lack of ankles are also starting to hurt due to the amount of swelling. And my poor husband is doing everything he can to keep me as comfortable as possible. We can not wait for Jack's arrival!











No comments:
Post a Comment