Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Showers

After two and half months of planning, Stu's Aunt Pam threw us a wedding shower in Tulsa.  My mom even came to Oklahoma with us.  Pam did a fabulous job - everything was so cute.  And I LOVE that she had guests address their own envelope.  It's going to be very easy when I send thank-yous! 



Mom, me, Stu and his mom before the Shower.
A week later, our friends Laura, Nora and Susan threw us a shower in Houston.  I was so impressed with the spread - it was beautiful and the food was delicious.  Stu's dad and stepmom joined us for this shower.  It was nice to be able to spend both showers with friends and family.




Some of the decorations - so cute!

Stu got to open the gifts at this shower!

Stu's Dad, Stepmom, me, Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment