And if you can't see it good enough, here's a close up!
The sweet boy had scratched himself (BAD!!) right on his forehead in his sleep. Not too great for family photos. So we moved them to this week. I was concerned because he has a bad habit of not going to sleep even though he's really really tired. After fighting sleep all day long, we fed him on the way to meet the photographer and he slept until we got there. Thank goodness. When he woke up - he was a happy happy boy. He smiled the whole time and would look where we needed him to in order to get the best shots. He could really be a model - loved the photo shoot. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures because if they are as good as these two, I will be buying all of them!! Enjoy.
![]() |
| This is the best picture I've ever seen of Stu! LOVE IT! |
![]() |
| How can this boy not be a model? |



No comments:
Post a Comment