Remember all the hype about the Astros back in 2005? "We bee-lieve" and all that? There were tons of players that started with a 'B.' Bagwell, Berkman, Biggio, Brad Lidge, Brandon Backe, etc. They were amazing. Unstoppable. Granted they got swept in the World Series, but they made it to the World Series! The Houston Astro's 5-6 short years later are the worst team in baseball. The WORST. That being said, you can get great tickets for cheap or even better...free! Stu got some tickets at work and we thought it would be perfect for Jack's first Astro's game.
We got him all Astros'd out and he was adorable. He loved the big screen and likes a new game that mommy made up. I would say "jaaaccckkk...." and he would look around for me and when he saw me, he would smile and turn his head to do it again. **this continued until Stu informed me that I was probably annoying everyone around me even though I don't think so because who is actually watching the game? please refer to paragraph 1.** Back to Jack - he was happy the whole time and even fell asleep at one point! I think he's going to love baseball - even if it's hard to 'bee-lieve' right now.
 |
Jack and Daddy in their Astro's gear. I have no idea why this picture is sideways. I can't figure out how to fix it. :(
|
 |
| Smiling at Mommy during our new game! I really don't understand why these pictures look like this. Sorry!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment