For the past two weeks, I've been telling Stu and my mom that I think Jack is teething. Of course, this seems impossible since he is so young, but being an inexperienced mommy I had read (through every baby book we own) that babies can teeth anywhere from 4-7 months. Jack was 3.5 months when I really started noticing this unusual fussiness and swollen gums. But I thought I had more time! Last night, my sweet little baby boy threw the biggest scream fest that Stu and I had ever seen. He arched his back, he kicked his legs, he'd spit out the pacifier we tried to give him. He wasn't hungry, he wasn't dirty, what could it be? Ahh. "I bet he really is teething," I thought. So in the middle of his scream, I reached in and felt his gums. I was
surprised SHOCKED to not only feel swollen gums, but an actual tooth!! It's already broken through!
 |
| it's hard to see, but it's the left middle tooth. |
Last night, Jack woke up at 3:45 screaming at the top of his lungs. Oh goody. This is going to be fun - please pray for us!!
Teething tabs worked wonders for us!!! Love the pics! Such a cute boy!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for that stage!! Just another thing to add to the list of what on earth could be wrong with my screaming baby!?! Hehe
ReplyDelete